1. Receiver¡¯s indicator light status indicate: slowly flash means receiving signal, fast flash means the gyro is initializing, constant light means signal received, no lights on means no signal received
2. Elevator/aileron sensitivity adjusting knob: clockwise, adjust to(+) direction, increase gyro sensitivity will add the balance effect of fuselage(fuselage no shake is the best); anticlockwise, adjust to(-) direction, reduce gyro sensitivity will decrease the balance effect of fuselage.
3. Tail gyro sensitivity adjust: it needs to adjust in transmitter digit bigger, gyro sensitibity increased, digit smaller, gyro sensitivity reduced.
4. Code-pairing: short press the button of the receiver, receiver start code-pairing, the indicator light flash slow. Code-pairing succeed, the light will flash fast(when boot) or constant light (when work)
5. Change flight mode: long press the button of the receiver, then let go after the light color change.Green light is for beginners flight mode, red light is for 3D flight mode.